PDA

View Full Version : FF playoffs

MnWilly
12-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Allright. I'm in the semi-final game this week in a league I'm in. In this league we have a flex spot that we can start either a RB, WR, or TE. Here are my options:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw
2. Marquis Colston.
3. Marion Barber
4. Jermichael Finley

What do you guys think? Who should I start?

Here's the rest of my starters:

QB Cam Newton
RB Arian Foster
RB MJD
WR Steve Smith
WR Jordy Nelson
FLEX ??
K Alex Henry (thinking of picking up another)
D Baltimore

Ender
12-15-2011, 01:39 PM
You don't need to start a TE? Interesting.

If you are picking one of those 4, I think you go with Colston against the Vikes who are starting homeless guys at secondary. Brees will tear them a new one. Barber would be a close second choice though. The other 2 choices are distant 3rd and 4th... don't start either of them and you will be fine.

Ender
12-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh, and definitely get a different kicker. I am sure there are better options on your FA list.

Klaus
12-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Luke use the HTML version of the BF3 stats signature.

Ender
12-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Luke use the HTML version of the BF3 stats signature.

I did?

MnWilly
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, in quite a few leagues it's common now not to have a mandatory TE. My biggest concern with Barber is the fuck ups he had last week. But what the hell else are the Bears going to do for a running back. I tend to agree with Colston that's who I'm leaning towards now. Thanks

Kyrillian
12-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Allright. I'm in the semi-final game this week in a league I'm in. In this league we have a flex spot that we can start either a RB, WR, or TE. Here are my options:
1. Ahmad Bradshaw
2. Marquis Colston.
3. Marion Barber
4. Jermichael Finley

I would go:
Colston (As Eric said, Brees is going to go HAM on the Vikings. Sad for me to say because I am playing against Brees in one league this week. Also don't forget Brees' favorite target, Jimmy Graham, is hobbled by injury and may not see as much activity to get him close to 100% for NFL Playoffs)

Bradshaw (Assuming he plays, matchup with WAS is too good not to start him)

Barber (Khalil Bell may get more work due to Barber's retardation. Plus Seattle is not terrible against the run)

Jermichael Finley (too streaky, I squeaked by with him last week and his goose egg)

Ender
12-15-2011, 06:51 PM
I am not Eric.

MnWilly
12-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Update:

Now I am thinking of benching Steve Smith. They are playing Houston who is REALLY tough against the pass.

I would start both Bradshaw and Colston then. Hopefully Bradshaw made curfew and will play all 4 quarters this week:)

Kyrillian
12-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I am not Eric.

Sorry Luke lol. Between your new sig and Eric literally just telling me on gtalk how good Brees was going to be this week I had a brainfart.

PhantomBear
12-15-2011, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't go Bradshaw. I'd go Barber and Colston.

Jacobs looked so good last week, I'd bet he get a buncha carries against WAS simply to save Bradshaw's legs for the playoffs, and you know Jacobs is taking all the 1-5 yd TDs.

Barber has nobody else. Rven though the Seahawks have been tough, that's what I would do.

Eric
12-17-2011, 12:10 PM
1. Ahmad Bradshaw
2. Marquis Colston.
3. Marion Barber
4. Jermichael Finley

What do you guys think? Who should I start?

1. Marques Colston - Playing the Vikes should result in big points
2. Jermichael Finley - Good TE who's been shut down, Pack lost Jennings so should get more targets
3. Marion Barber - RB1 even on a shitty team is an RB1
4. Ahmad Bradshaw - Jacobs has been playing well, Bradshaw has been dinged.

Then again, be careful how much you listen to me, I benched Colston and his 24 points last week and it cost me the playoffs in one league :(