PDA

View Full Version : It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Trany
12-09-2009, 04:52 PM
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia,

I have to say this is very funny, and "clean" for its type of humor, very well written, and the cast is great. My brother in law got me hooked, and I am playing catchup on DVD.

5/5

Kyrillian
12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
This is hands down the funniest show on television. If you are going to start watching it I would suggest starting at the beginning as there are a lot of running jokes and occassionally used characters that are funnier if you know the full story.

The show plays like an off-color Seinfeld. Each character or groups of characters have their own story arc which usually comes together at the end of the episode in glorious fashion. They cover topics like racism, abortion, finding dumpster babies, and drug abuse.

I got into this show after hearing so much about it I finally decided to DL a couple episodes from itunes for a flight. After watching those 3 random episodes I was hooked and bought all of the seasons.

Since that time I've told a few people about it and they've all become big fans of the show (Lyncher, Willas, Keion, Stryder, and a few others).

Trany
12-10-2009, 10:46 AM
The first episode, the gang goes racist is great. Its blue humor, but not Profane. I think the cast/writers pull off the dual role with great development and witty dialogue.

Cake
12-10-2009, 07:04 PM
This is hands down the funniest show on television. If you are going to start watching it I would suggest starting at the beginning as there are a lot of running jokes and occassionally used characters that are funnier if you know the full story.

The show plays like an off-color Seinfeld. Each character or groups of characters have their own story arc which usually comes together at the end of the episode in glorious fashion. They cover topics like racism, abortion, finding dumpster babies, and drug abuse.

I got into this show after hearing so much about it I finally decided to DL a couple episodes from itunes for a flight. After watching those 3 random episodes I was hooked and bought all of the seasons.

Since that time I've told a few people about it and they've all become big fans of the show (Lyncher, Willas, Keion, Stryder, and a few others).
I fully agree with the above statement and take full credit for turning kyr onto it.

PhantomBear
12-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Funniest show on TV, hands down...

"Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" is one of the best!