PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover: Part 2

Kyrillian
05-28-2011, 11:00 PM
I thought it was pretty funny. There are a few choice one-liners. There is one particular one-liner that I think will catch on real quick. I was dying when Zach Galifinakis said "I wish monkeys could Skype" I can't believe this is the first time I've heard a Skype related joke. In fact, I would wager within 2 years there will be a movie where Kevin James has Dr. Doolittle powers and is known all throughout the animal kingdoms of the world. Then the animals have to Skype Kevin James and ask him how to deal with their human-related problems. Then he is convinced to travel to Africa and kill a poacher, but he can't do it without the help of his animal friends. God damn I need to write a script.

The "bad" is that this is a complete copy of the first one. I don't really think this is a serious negative. There are a lot more jokes you can make related to getting so drunk you completely forgot the previous night. Austin Powers got 3 movies out of 1 template, and I thought 2 of those were hilarious.

I'd give a 4/5.

Ender
05-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Heard it wasn't as good as the first, and I didn't like the first one so I can skip this one.