PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs Jets predictions....

Klaus
10-11-2010, 09:17 AM
I say AP goes for 120 yards in a 28-10 Vikings win (Moss has 2 catches for 30 yards and one TD)..... ;)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2e23r6r.jpg

Stolen image from:
http://www.purplejesusdiaries.com/2010-articles/october/pjds-masturbatory-week-five-preview-return-of-the-super-freak.html

Dath
10-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Jets are going to be all over Favre and I see his line looking like 12-26, 153 yds, 3 INT's. Peterson rumbles for 78 yards on 22 carries and 1 TD.

Jets win: 27-10

Klaus
10-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Oh I don't think Favre is gonna throw much and will likely be knocked out of the game early... I just hope AP has a big night.

Chadwick
10-11-2010, 10:19 AM
The vikings are a punchline...

Klaus
10-11-2010, 10:20 AM
The Twins are a punchline...

Fixed

Chadwick
10-11-2010, 10:33 AM
That may be true but not for all the reasons the vikings are...

The on-a-boat, out-of-bounds, bad behavior, duchebag filled, poorly managed, poorly coached, bring the past-prime over the hill lazy me-me-me players to the team year after year vikings are a true disgrace...

Kyrillian
10-11-2010, 12:45 PM
If Childress can't handle Favre being a Primadonna I can't wait to see how him and Moss get along.

I think the Jets are going to go crazy tonight. They have a lot to get pumped up for. A Monday night game at home, the return of Revis, Pace, and Holmes, and a chance to reclaim Jenn Sterger's honor from the sex pervert Brett Favre.

AP goes over the century mark but with no scores. Favre under 200 yards passing. Moss 60 yards on 3-4 catches.

Mark Sanchez has 3 TDs all to Dustin Keller. Kyrminal Intent beats Snack pack by 2 points. Crowd goes wild.

Ender
10-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Mark Sanchez has 3 TDs all to Dustin Keller. Kyrminal Intent beats Snack pack by 2 points. Crowd goes wild.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh god, that is funny.

Ender
10-11-2010, 03:44 PM
As for my prediction, Jets by 7.

Prepare for Farve to wish he had never come back for this season.

Jomama
10-11-2010, 03:49 PM
You're guys predictions threads haven't been so good so far, should of thought this through...

Sylvester
10-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Vikes win with ease. Favre plays his best when conflicted with personal strife. Randy "I play when I want to play" Moss, loves to play in the national spotlight, so he will play every down hard and will make sure Revis re-injures his hammy.

Vikes 24 - Jets 10

Trany
10-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Vikes 35 Jets 28

I would guess a Randy Moss comming out party, two big strikes, 40+ yards for scores, and maybe a garbage chuck and leap, in the ocorner of the end zone. Moss will finish, at 150, and 3. AP will run all day, wait untill the second half when they have to roll another d back to cover moss, and the box cannot be stacked. AP 33 for 170 and 1 td. Favre will go 21 of 30 for 325 and 4 tds. IO am guessing Harvin or Shanciaoe for the missing TD.

Kyrillian
10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I think Jets win by 10. I think they come out quick and get ahead. Jets play in Jersey it's like a swamp, they are used to these conditions. Don't the Vikings play in a dome? Their hair is gonna get all messy.

Trany
10-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Can I restate the numbers?

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/attachments/general-harley-davidson-chat/47402d1243084226-anyone-with-a-scorpion-exo-100-helmet-bunny_pancake.jpg
TO
http://billthe3.net/dvc/mm171/10pics/cat-sniper.jpg

Kyrillian
10-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Does the pancake bunny symbolize your initial prediction that this was going to be a shoot out with over 50 combined points? That would be the sniper kitty is a low scoring ground game with focus on defense?

Klaus
10-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Vikes looks like garbage. Jets aren't looking great either.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kyrillian
10-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Jets didn't look amazing but didn't look terrible either. Revis looked like he wasn't playing at 100%. He got burned by Harvin a couple times including once right before Favre through that pick in the final 2 mins.

Sanchez's stat line doesn't really do him justice imo. There were at least 5 drops between the receivers, 2-3 of them would have drastically changed the outcome of the game (Keller off his hands in the end zone, Holmes on a 3rd down conversion).

The Jets running game looks pretty insane. LT almost broke 100 yards, and the Jets became the first team to rush for 150+ yards against the vikes in like 51 regular season games.

The Jets defense looked decent, held AP to just ok numbers, not amazing. Pass defense collapsed a little in the 2nd half I think that was partially due to Revis being sub-100% which they seemed to have noticed late in the 3rd quarter. Cromartie did a really good job on Moss. The only exception being that touchdown he caught but honestly how do you defend that, he had to play him inside to guard against the in-route and he was step for step with him the entire time. It was just a perfect throw.

Chadwick
10-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I thought it was funny how all the vikings receivers gave up after that INT. They just started dropping balls on purpose.

Favre is a broken old guy. Watching him throw made my elbow hurt.

Dath
10-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Favre wasn't god-awful with the exception of that pick six. Our offensive line is absolute trash - McKinnie is the laziest player in the league.

Thank god for the defense, that's the only thing keeping us from being blown out.

Childress would be a more successful prostitute than NFL coach...

Klaus
10-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought it was funny how all the vikings receivers gave up after that INT. They just started dropping balls on purpose.

Favre is a broken old guy. Watching him throw made my elbow hurt.

You continued watching after the INT? I was asleep before they had even replayed it.

I agree Favre wasn't bad in the 2nd half (3TDs) and had some great moves on a couple plays. The O line and blocking backs were horrible the entire game. . It's weird because usually the Vikes put up a big lead and then let its slip away with horrible defense - now it's the opposite. The next three games will be very interesting....

Kyrillian
10-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Favre wound up putting up an OK stat line by the end but I don't think you can really say he played well. 2 Lost fumbles, 1 interception, he had a couple balls that could have easily been interceptions as well.

I think the best thing the vikes take away from this game is they played pretty solid D, especially in and near the red zone.

Ender
10-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Favre did not play well at all. He missed WAY too many wide open easy throws that could have been game breakers, gave up 3 turnovers (one of which lost them the game), and missed an easy 2 point conversion considering he had a wide open target in the end zone, which could have tied the game. Now he has elbow problems in his throwing arm, which is not good. You know he is going to be thinking about that elbow now every time they call a play up with Moss running a deep route.

The coaching sucked too. Having to take a timeout to decide whether or not to go for a 2 point conversion is totally inexcusable. And sure enough, the timeouts were preciously needed in the final 3 minutes of the game. Lucky for them though, the Jets screwed up just as bad by throwing a pass and stopping the clock at 2:04. The opening drive, and entire first quarter for that matter, was pathetically planned. WTF kind of first play was that? Seriously... it was good for some laughs, but then you realize you are laughing AT them, not WITH them.

They are missing Chester Taylor BAD. I really think too many people are blowing off his absence. He was great at blitz blocking. When the Jets were sending blitzes every other play in the first half and sacking/hitting the hell out of Favre, they needed Taylor in there. They actually had to go to a 2 back formation in the second half anytime they remotely thought the Jets would blitz, which eliminates a receiver.

This game was about what I expected though. Anyone who honestly thought the Vikings would win is a delusional Vikings fanatic. The Jets are one of the couple best teams in the league, if not the best.

Kyrillian
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I completely forgot about that botched 2 pt conversion. The Fullback was WIDE open and Favre even looked at him and was like "I'm not throwin to him, not a high enough probability for failure."

Childress had a couple of dumb errors. Burning a time out when you're down like that is unforgivable. I think he got flustered because Favre was basically starting a parade to celebrate his 500th career touchdown pass and wasn't paying attention to the play call coming in. Childress then sent in the kicking team maybe because he was afraid of a delay of game penalty even though the clock didn't start yet. Then he got Brett's attention to go for 2 but there was some confusion on the play. I say that's half Childress' fault and half Favre being an attention-whore. Seriously he was jumping around like he just threw the game-winner in the super bowl.

That first play was retarded. The play seemed to clearly be a double reverse with Favre acting as a check down. So basically the play is either Moss tricks them and can rush or they throw to Favre and eat a penalty. Moss didn't even seem that intent on running it, he was locked on Favre and Favre was looking for the ball the minute Moss got it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b4228a/Role-reversal-Moss-throws-to-Favre

Look at that play, Favre even avoids blocking someone because he knows the ball is coming to him. Someone get Childress a rule book.

Kyrillian
10-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Also it seemed he was favoring his non-throwing arm, so that means he probably has carpel tunnel from sending too many pics of his tiny penis to various people.

Chadwick
10-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Rofl

Klaus
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM
http://30fps.mocksession.com/FAVREDEAD.gif

Ender
12-06-2010, 11:09 AM
He will still play next week... and stink. Jackson wasn't any better... Rice just made him look good. Defense stepped up and won them the game.

Klaus
12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
He is still the best QB we have.

Kyrillian
12-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Nice!

Jomama
12-06-2010, 09:18 PM
He is still the best QB we've had since Fran Tarkington.

fixed for more accuracy..

Klaus
12-13-2010, 09:14 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4b48c42d-d2ef-7839.jpg

Ender
12-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Lol

Chadwick
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Seriously the most antiquated, energy sucking design of a sports arena in the western world.

It takes 250,000 CFM of OA to keep the thing inflated. 24/7...

I could do the math on it but i have no doubt that you could heat a few hundred homes for a year with the amount of heating energy that thing consumes just keeping 65 degrees and inflated in there for a day.

I would say they should just shut it down and move on...

It's amazing what we thought were good ideas when energy costs and consumption did not matter at all...

Jomama
12-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Seriously the most antiquated, energy sucking design of a sports arena in the western world.

It takes 250,000 CFM of OA to keep the thing inflated. 24/7...

I could do the math on it but i have no doubt that you could heat a few hundred homes for a year with the amount of heating energy that thing consumes just keeping 65 degrees and inflated in there for a day.

I would say they should just shut it down and move on...

It's amazing what we thought were good ideas when energy costs and consumption did not matter at all...

Alright, clearly some greenie liberal hacked Chads account...?

Chadwick
12-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Alright, clearly some greenie liberal hacked Chads account...?

Part of being a conservative is being a conservationist. (NOT an environmentalist). Some big and very important differences. I am all for smart energy conservation and overall/lifecycle environmental responsibility. Which things like ethanol, hybrid cars, et al currently are not...

And in keeping with the my principals I do not at all support any taxpayer funded replacement, i would rather the team move to L.A.

Klaus
12-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Always like this guys posters.

http://imm.io/media/2y/2yMp.png

Sylvester
12-21-2010, 09:44 AM
And in keeping with the my principals I do not at all support any taxpayer funded replacement, i would rather the team move to L.A.

You would rather lose a professional sports team forever than pay the extra $5 in taxes a year it would cost to subsidize a public stadium that will be used for public events (minus the 8 days the vikings use it a year)?

I think I can afford to skip 1 Starbucks Mocha to keep enjoying football. I refuse to become a Green Bay Packers fan because of some cheap asses.

Grafton
12-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Toronto is looking for an NFL team and we can't wait for Ralph Wilson to die forever! Toronto Vikings... hmmmm...

Don't worry, you'll enjoy being Packers fans. Aaron Rodgers is a beast, when healthy.

MnWilly
12-21-2010, 02:28 PM
I too consider myself a fiscal conservative. However, that doesn't mean that I am against all government involvement in money or spending matters. I supported public involvement in building Target field. I also support public involvement in the a new Football stadium even though I will likely never be a paying customer in it. I believe public/private partnerships get things like this done and it benefits EVERYONE in the state at some level. Sports teams are part of the "identity" of a state. They do bring in lots of tourism and spending, though I believe it is impossible to accruately measure how much.

Jomama
12-21-2010, 08:12 PM
You guys are like my dad... I make a joke, and he's all serious.. :p

Klaus
01-24-2011, 10:04 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/229950799.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295882421&Signature=UNyd3v3JIudbmJUM6gg4isYV0Ic%3D

Chadwick
01-26-2011, 06:42 PM
You would rather lose a professional sports team forever than pay the extra $5 in taxes a year it would cost to subsidize a public stadium that will be used for public events (minus the 8 days the vikings use it a year)?

I think I can afford to skip 1 Starbucks Mocha to keep enjoying football. I refuse to become a Green Bay Packers fan because of some cheap asses.

Not a problem for me. The vikings can play for the dark side of the moon for all i care...

Sylvester
01-27-2011, 10:46 AM
This is the exact same thing that was said about the NorthStars....didn't take long before Minnesotans were crying about the lack of a pro hockey team.

Kyrillian
01-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Is Klauso's pic not working for anyone else? I couldn't see it at work or at home.

Klaus
01-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Looks like it was removed by the host.

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4d3dbba2cadcbb9a26140000/jew-york-jets.jpg

Kyrillian
01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
lol nice. Someone getting fired for that

Chadwick
01-27-2011, 03:09 PM
what am i supposed to be seeing here?

Edit, Nevermind! LOL

They need some yellow 6pt star patches, ya know to commemorate the new stadium.

Dath
01-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Or some kleenex...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DP2pWOx-7SI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Klaus
02-07-2011, 11:57 AM
http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/mnfpackfans014.jpg?w=602

Link (http://www.purplejesusdiaries.com/2011-articles/february/women-in-wisconsin-experience-abnormal-activity-titled-qlimited-sexual-intercourseq.html)

Klaus
02-07-2011, 12:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a0XmF.png

Kyrillian
02-07-2011, 01:18 PM
lol that was TERRIBLE. Fergie should be shot. And Slash sold out hardcore.

Eric
02-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah that was horse shit. Fergie is garbage. I would imagine that a fortysomething "artist" would be trying to make something memorable. Instead she is throwing down lyrical masterpieces like "UMMA BEE UMMA BEE UMMA-UMMA-UMMA BEE" and "I'm so two thousand and eight you so two thousand and late" It's 2011 Fergie. Good to see you've been keeping busy in the studio crafting some fresh materials.

Trany
02-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I noticed today at work that everything was awry, I honestly believe that the universe is trying to correct itself after falling out of balance. 12/2012 is coming sooner than we thought. It is the sign of the apocalypse.