PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2

Jomama
05-12-2010, 08:17 PM
How can this not have a thread yet.

I had herd the rumblings that the reviews were mixed. So I was aware that I might be let down. I don't think I was at all. It was a little busy plot-wise, and it did seem a little unnecessary to have so much screen time for the Fury and Black Widow, although both of them are work in their parts.. FX and fight seems were fantastic imo. Dialogue was good again, and I loved that Favreau got more screen time as the bumbling bodyguard... Was surprised at how much Sam Rockwell stole the show from Downey Jr. tho, outshined him like Ledger outshined Bale in The Dark Knight.

Klaus
05-19-2010, 08:27 AM
I also went in thinking it would be like the critics said... but I liked it a lot. I kept reading that it had several story lines that got too fragmented blah blah - in the end it was the complete opposite. 4/5

Trany
05-19-2010, 08:37 AM
I liked it, As of late muinus the HULK, Daredevil, etc most comic book movies and the "series" have become better.

Nick Fury aint Black!!!!

Chadwick
10-12-2010, 11:55 AM
One of the better FX movies i have seen in some time.

Kyrillian
10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
This movie was very entertaining and I liked it. The plot was a bit busy but that also made the movie go by very quickly and was over before you knew it.

It was a bit awkward for them to shoehorn the other marvel references in there but I'm not going to really penalize them for it.

My one complaint:
The end sequence with the drones was great and really edge of your seat, however once Whiplash came to fight I was expecting a little bit more from the bad guy they built up over the entire movie. The final battle with him was over in less than 5 minutes. I also dislike the use of something discovered earlier in the movie as the secret to beating whiplash. It's like an RPG where you do a tutorial and then whaddyaknow you have to utlize information from that tutorial to beat the first boss!

Ender
10-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Loved it... as good or better than the first one. 5/5 easily.