PDA

View Full Version : Australia

Trany
04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
http://monstersnap.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/australia.jpg

Now I am not usually a fan of romance/drama movies. Monkey had this in our queue and watch a bit, and decided I would think it was ok, and she was right.

But this one was kind of the western type of drive the cattle, etc. It is another movie with Nicole Kidman, who can be good looking or just odd looking at time (she has never done it for me, now that Sandra Bullock... Yea baby) Huge Jackman is a good actor in this too, although I want to see him pop some adimantium blades out of his fists and go berserk. The only major flaw to this movie, is that it has three endings, it seem like they wraped it up a few times, and the producers decided to add more time, I expected the credits to roll several times.

3/5

Jomama
04-02-2010, 03:28 PM
"absolute shit" is about right..

Eric
04-05-2010, 01:32 PM
...she has never done it for me, now that Hugh Jackman... Yea baby. I want to see him pop some adamantium blades out of his cock and go berserk on my asshole.

Fixed.

Trany
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Fixed.

Thanks, i mistype sometimes

Eric
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks, i mistype sometimes

I know, I can't tell you the last time I meant to type "adimantium blades out of his cock" and actually type "adimantium blades out of his fists". The keys are right next to each other. :)

Trany
04-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I do the same at diner, I tried to ask my wife to pass the salt, when I yelled out I want to skull fuck your eye socket you filthy whore.

Sylvester
04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Sadly...this does not surprise me.