PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Demons

Eric
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Angels_and_demons.jpg
Angels and Demons

I read "Angels & Demons" long before I read "The DaVinci Code", and I loved it. I really liked the "DaVinci Code" book but the movie sucked. This movie adaptation on the other hand did just fine. I left the movie "DaVinci Code" feeling like I needed to re-read the book so I could remove the bitter taste of the movie, but I didn't feel that way after watching "Angels and Demons". It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad.

I still think that Tom Hanks was a terrible cast as Robert Langdon, but the movie itself was well done.

3.5 out of 5

Jomama
03-29-2010, 04:16 PM
I watched it recently... Yawn, couldn't get into it, and I like the whole subjectmatter... Felt the same about DC.

gigi
04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
both of the movies were slow moving and really boring to me. i fell asleep during both of them.

Ender
04-02-2010, 08:07 AM
I fell asleep about 1/2 way through, so I guess I give it a 2/5. I did see the last 30 min or so.

Maybe I just need to see it again, but what I saw wasn't all that impressive.

Klaus
04-02-2010, 08:32 AM
I think I fell asleep during this one too lol.

Trany
04-02-2010, 10:40 AM
nothing special, i thought the DaVinci code was better, plus no creepy albino, albino's scare me like gingers.

Chadwick
04-16-2010, 10:21 AM
I find it interesting that Dan Brown writes books in such a way that he has to be the first author in history where they end up having to tone down the Hollywoodization just to make the movie version of the story watchable. lol