PDA

View Full Version : PC - Mass Effect

Cake
01-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Has changed my life.

Kurise
02-01-2010, 09:00 AM
The second one? I thought about getting it, but didn't give it too much thought.

I never played the first one so I really don't know much about it. I saw a few minutes of the starting area but that was about it. That area reminded me of Fallout 3.

Jalexian
02-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Ive been playing it on the 360, and I would have to agree with cake. Might be a little annoying for people that didn't play the first one / didn't get far enough to make your own choices (lots of stuff from the first game that changes the outcomes in the second depending on what your imported character did).

Cake
02-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Well im only playing the first one right now, because i plan on getting the second one. It's only like 20$ on steam, and it's pretty damn awesome.

PhantomBear
02-01-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm playing through the first one on PC right now....it's outstanding. The mechanics of driving a Stryker-type vehicle up to an enemy stronghold and killing all external enemies, then bailing out for a little surgical raid is worth the $19.99 price tag alone.

After I finished Dragon Age, I figgered I would want to play Mass Effect 2, but I will finish Mass Effect 1 now and get 2 when the price drops a bit...

Klaus
02-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I might buy this game for $20 - looks fun.

Eric
02-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I really enjoyed Mass Effect (1) and am looking forward to Mass Effect 2.

Here are my problems:

I'm currently playing Dragon Age, and while I think I'm far, it says I've only explored 22% of the world. :eek:

Haven't even bought Modern Warfare 2 yet

I'm into my second season of Madden 10 (franchise is fantastic this year)

Boondock is 76, Rattle is 60, Infinitas is 58, etc.

MLB 10 The Show comes out in a month.

So I figure that March will be pretty much dedicated to MLB 10 The Show and um....oh yeah, I get about 1.5 hours to play games, and that's on a good night!

I swear I need to go Kyrillian style and start staying up until 2am just to get my game fix.

Sylvester
02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I swear I need to go Kyrillian style and start staying up until 2am just to get my game fix.

That's what I do....sleep is much over-rated.

I bought Mass Effect (1) over the weekend. I am enjoying it so far, I have made it to the point where I am exploring my first planet.