PDA

View Full Version : Moon

Jomama
01-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Just watched this. While it had a few holes in the plot imo, I still liked it, kinda a fresh concept/plot... Sam Rockwell basically had to carry this whole film for the most part, and pulled it off.

Solid 4+ of 5

Cake
01-27-2010, 05:09 PM
So you're saying the movie was aweful?

paulpeter
02-20-2010, 06:06 AM
An interesting movie. It is good and I am really glad more and more movies are coming out like this. In fact, the best movie of 2009 so far. First we had "The Fountain" and then we had the amazing Sunshine.Though this is not as good as either of these it is still a step up from the crappy space sci fi we usually are served with.Moon is funny, interesting, and enjoyable. It is amazing what they did with the budget that they had. Sam Rockwell took a chance and I think it pays off well. Though I am not a fan of him, he does show that he is a good actor...and very funny.

Klaus
02-25-2010, 03:59 PM
An interesting movie. It is good and I am really glad more and more movies are coming out like this. In fact, the best movie of 2009 so far. First we had "The Fountain" and then we had the amazing Sunshine.Though this is not as good as either of these it is still a step up from the crappy space sci fi we usually are served with.Moon is funny, interesting, and enjoyable. It is amazing what they did with the budget that they had. Sam Rockwell took a chance and I think it pays off well. Though I am not a fan of him, he does show that he is a good actor...and very funny.

It's weird that a spammer would post a review. But I guess the bots are slowly taking over and adapting.

Jomama
02-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Anyone who claims "The Fountain" was a "good" movie are suspect imo...

Hauser
02-26-2010, 11:09 AM
To each their own I guess... I am certain we all like a movie or two other people think sucks. Well except Eric. He can find good in any movie. "That movie sucked but they had kick ass costumes!" lol :P

Jomama
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Hey its literal Hauser...

gigi
02-26-2010, 06:51 PM
lol that is true!