PDA

View Full Version : TV gameshows

Trany
01-18-2010, 12:47 PM
I came to the realization this weekend that TV game shows are mostly for the mentally retarded. I had the miss pleasure of watching a glimpse of family feud. No for you who don’t know the concept, it is guess the responses to the question, out of 100 people polled. You get three “strikes” to figure out “x” amount of answers. It is my honest belief that they try to find the stupidest people in the universe, you get something as simple as Name something you put in your Pocket? And you get responses like Wallet, Keys, Change, and phone. But after a few failures you hit the imbecile of the team, or one of many who responds with answers like Grove Cleveland, Washington monument. The people on their team, usually family members cheer them on knowing that their team member or kin is one huff of paint away from a coma. I the unlikely situation where there is someone equally as retarded in the sample population who might carry the Washington monument in their pocket, I might actually hang myself with my own intestines.

Klaus
01-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Having Friday's off for the fall was definitely an eye opener for me. I can't believe the SHIT that is on during the day. Horrible game shows followed by the peoples court on like five channels. And the talk shows are just train wrecks.

Trany
01-19-2010, 09:52 AM
The daytime TV catters to the uneducated and unemployeed or unemployeable,